Rippe Keane Marketing has an immediate opening for a marketing communications intern. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious student or recent graduate to gain valuable experience in a fun, high-energy and collaborative work environment. Rippe Keane welcomes those who relish the chance to bring creative ideas and innovative concepts to a project.
Preferred Experience and Skills
- Major or coursework in marketing, communications, or a related field preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Ability to handle several projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Strong research skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
Interested? We’re looking to fill this position immediately, and we’d love to hear from you! Send your resume, cover letter, and any relevant materials (writing samples, power point presentations, etc.) to Kathy@rippekeane.com.
Don’t see the job you’re looking for? Are you passionate about branding, public relations, digital or design? Do you want friends from work, not just coworkers? What about going to work every day for awesome clients that you’ll soon call friends? We are always looking for ambitious and talented individuals who are interested in marketing jobs to join our growing team. Email Kathy Geist with your resume and cover letter. Rippe Keane is an equal opportunity employer.