Digital Marketing Intern
We are on the hunt for a paid Digital Marketing intern! You will enjoy a fun, high-energy and collaborative work environment and have the opportunity to gain some valuable experience working with the latest strategies from industry experts. We welcome those candidates who relish the chance to bring creative ideas and innovative concepts to a project. If this gets the digi-geek in you excited and you have the following requirements, we’d love to talk to you.
- Junior or senior majoring in communications, marketing, advertising or related fields
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Sense of humor
- Able to work 20 – 25 hours a week
- Until future notice, this is a work remote position
You would really impress us if you have experience in the following:
- Google Analytics
- Google AdWords
- Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter Ads Manager
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Pulling daily campaign reports for clients
- Pre-campaign research for upcoming projects
- Assist in putting together campaign and reporting decks
- Assist in building and launching digital campaigns
- Support digital team in other ad-hoc tasks as needed (eg. list management, data cleanup…etc)
Interested? Send your cover letter and resume to: Lystra Cole
We are expanding its Client Services department in order to provide an even better experience to our industry-leading clients. As an Account Coordinator, you’ll support 2-3 agency Account Managers in creating and executing strategies that exceed client objectives. The perfect candidate will have a secondary education in marketing and/or communications; a minimum of 2 years in an account support role in either an agency or corporate setting; a meticulous attention to detail; and a strong desire to learn from Madison’s best Account Managers. Rippe Keane Marketing offers a great compensation package with benefits and perks, an award-winning office space with amazing views, and a great opportunity to grow your career in a fun, team-oriented environment that frequently includes language your mother would have grounded you for.
Interested? Please send your cover letter and resume to our EVP, Kevin Winter.
Don’t see the job you’re looking for? Are you passionate about branding, public relations, digital or design? Do you want friends from work, not just coworkers? What about going to work every day for awesome clients that you’ll soon call friends? We are always looking for ambitious and talented individuals who are interested in marketing jobs to join our growing team. Email Kathy Geist with your resume and cover letter. Rippe Keane is an equal opportunity employer.