Digital Marketing Strategist
We are on the hunt for a digital strategist – that rare, self-proclaimed digi-geek who knows all the tricks and secrets to effective digital marketing. You’ll design, implement, monitor and manage meticulously targeted paid campaigns, online marketing strategies, social campaigns and more. You’ll work side by side with clients, designers, account managers and agency principals to integrate those campaigns into larger client strategies. Top candidates will have experience and a proven track record with all digital channels.
The Digital Marketing Strategist works under the direction of the Digital Marketing Director (DMD) for project management and analytical reporting of digital campaigns (SEO, SEM, Programmatic, OTT, Audio Streaming, Direct Digital Media Placements…etc). The Digital Project Manager may lead or assist within project teams to execute and produce results for the benefit of the client.
- At least 4 years experience building and running digital campaigns on Facebook, Google, Search, and Programmatic.
- Understands both B2C and B2B digital strategies.
- Experience with creative ad messaging for digital assets and knows their way around the backend of websites.
- Basic understanding of SEO and SEO Optimization.
- Experience building reporting dashboards (pulling data from multiple sources like Google Analytics, Social Analytics, and AdOps reports) and analyzing data to optimize campaign performance.
- Bonus points if you have agency experience and know your way around basic design tools!
- Assist the DMD in paid digital campaign development. This includes ad platform placement planning, creative brief for ad assets, budget and KPI recommendations, assist in landing page builds, and other tasks needed to create and launch a full digital strategy plan.
- Project manage campaigns from start to finish, ensuring that projects abides by timelines, budget, and meets KPIs.
SEO, Analytics & Reporting
- Paid digital campaign monitoring and daily/monthly reporting, working closely with the Account Team in reporting key performance metrics for client calls.
- Support in SEO configuration, optimization, and reporting for client websites.
- Resource for managing and reporting monthly client reports
- Research and report digital campaign trends
- Participate on project teams and responsible for leading project teams when appropriate
- Assist the DMD and AM(s) in creating and project timelines
- Work directly with the DMD and AM(s) to establish task responsibilities and projected outcomes
- Direct communication with clients as directed by AE(s), and AM(s)
- Personal task and timeline management
- Maintain responsibility for work quality, deadlines and budget parameters
- Content overview and proofing
- Statistical and project research and reporting
- Provide ongoing client and competitor research
- Daily use of Microsoft Office products
- Maintain naming convention of files on the servers
- Participate in brainstorming sessions
- Understand the internal workflow process and its importance
- Maintain a general understanding of all current clients and activities
- Rippe Keane Marketing is a small business where team members wear many hats. Part of life in a marketing firm means staff members are routinely expected to step-up, pitch-in and help-out in ways we could not possibly imagine at this moment.
Interested? Please send your cover letter and resume to Lystra Cole.
We are adding to our graphic design team! Actually, what we really want is Graphic Marketers – people who are more interested in design that looks great and gets results for clients. If that’s you and you have at least 5 years of design experience, we should talk. Rippe Keane Marketing offers a fun, irreverent work environment; a goofy group of colleagues; an A-list group of clients; great compensation and benefits; and the opportunity to grow.
Our new Graphic Designer is someone who can design in all media and loves the challenge of – what’s next. A team player who loves collaborating with other designers, writers, and account managers to deliver the best work for our clients. You must be able to conceptualize ideas, emulate the brand, and deliver on exceptional design. Our clients are a mix of diverse industries that appreciate great design.
- 5+ years design experience or a killer book.
- Bonus points for agency experience.
- Experience in a variety of creative tactics (print, web design, digital, social etc.)
- You are an extension of Adobe Creative Suite
- Programming skills, including WordPress experience is a big plus
- Exceptionally organized, detail and deadline-drive
- Ready to help out
Interested? Please send your cover letter, resume, and portfolio link/samples to William Alexander
We are expanding its Client Services department in order to provide an even better experience to our industry-leading clients. As an Account Coordinator, you’ll support 2-3 agency Account Managers in creating and executing strategies that exceed client objectives. The perfect candidate will have a secondary education in marketing and/or communications; a minimum of 2 years in an account support role in either an agency or corporate setting; a meticulous attention to detail; and a strong desire to learn from Madison’s best Account Managers. Rippe Keane Marketing offers a great compensation package with benefits and perks, an award-winning office space with amazing views, and a great opportunity to grow your career in a fun, team-oriented environment that frequently includes language your mother would have grounded you for.
Interested? Please send your cover letter and resume to our EVP, Kevin Winter.
Digital Marketing Intern
Wanted! Digital Marketing intern! You will enjoy a fun, high-energy and collaborative work environment and have the opportunity to gain some valuable experience working with the latest strategies from industry experts. We welcome those candidates who relish the chance to bring creative ideas and innovative concepts to a project. If this gets the digi-geek in you excited and you have the following requirements, we’d love to talk to you.
- Junior or senior majoring in communications, marketing, advertising or related fields
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Sense of humor
- Able to work 20 – 25 hours a week
- Until future notice, this is a work remote position
You would really impress us if you have experience in the following:
- Digital Copywriting
- Google Analytics
- Google AdWords
- Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter Ads Manager
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Writing ad copy and creative briefs for digital campaign
- Assist in building and launching digital campaigns
- Assist in campaign reports for clients
- Support digital team in other ad-hoc tasks as needed (eg. research, list management, data cleanup…etc)
Interested? Send your cover letter and resume to Lystra Cole.
Don’t see the job you’re looking for? Are you passionate about branding, public relations, digital or design? Do you want friends from work, not just coworkers? What about going to work every day for awesome clients that you’ll soon call friends? We are always looking for ambitious and talented individuals who are interested in marketing jobs to join our growing team. Email Kathy Geist with your resume and cover letter. Rippe Keane is an equal opportunity employer.